Cordlife Group Limited operates the www.momsup.com.hk
website and the Moms Up mobile application.
We at Cordlife (Hong Kong) Limited respect the privacy and confidentiality of individuals’ personal data. We are committed to implementing policies, practices and processes to comply with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) ("PDPO").
How is Personal Data being collected?
Personal data refers to any information that can uniquely identify an individual person (a) on its own, or (b) when combined with other information.
We collect your personal data when you:
- Enter into an agreement or contract with us to provide you with Cordlife’s products and services
- Respond to one of our marketing or promotion campaigns
- Are referred to us for our products and services by one of our clients, partners or customers
- Enquire about our range of products and services or Cordlife Members programme
- Provide feedback to us on our quality of service
- Visit our websites to update your information or to make enquiries through leaving behind your contact information
- Communicate with us via emails or written correspondences
What Personal Data is being collected?
If you opt to link your Cordlife account with the app, the information which we will request from you will include, but not be limited to:
- Personal identification information such as your name, gender, date of birth, passport or other personally identifiable number;
- Contact information such as your telephone numbers, mailing and billing addresses and email addresses;
- Credit or debit card information and billing information such as name of cardholder, card number, and expiry date;
- Medical information of mother and child such as medical declarations, caregiver’s information, spouse’s personal information, maternal blood test information, unborn child’s medical history, child’s first paediatric visit information, and any information related to pregnancy and delivery;
- Enquiries and correspondences between you and Cordlife on our products and services, and,
- Responses to market surveys and contests conducted by Cordlife.
By linking your Cordlife account with the app, you expressly allow Moms Up to access your Cordlife account details and agree to the terms and conditions of use.
How is my Personal Data being used?
We may use the Personal Data you have provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process the products and services you have acquired from Cordlife;
- To contact and respond to your enquiries and provide follow-up services;
- To facilitate billing and payment;
- To inform you about products and/or services which we would like to offer to you from time to time;
- To inform you on Cordlife Members benefits;
- To conduct and facilitate medical experimental therapy and clinical trials;
We may use the collective non-identifying information about our customers to improve our services and products;
- To conduct internal audits; and,
- To comply with any law, legal requirements, orders or requests from any authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Hong Kong.
You can also visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Retention of Data
Cordlife (Hong Kong) Limited will not retain your Personal Data for a period that is longer than it is necessary to perform the business purpose which it was collected for, and/or as required by any law, legal requirements, orders or requests from any authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Singapore.
Do Not Call Registry
We may call or send marketing messages to your registered telephone number if: You have given us the consent and/or consent was obtained and authorised by third party;
You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages by replying to unsubscribe or via our customer relation services firstname.lastname@example.org
. Your request shall be processed within 30 days.
Changes to Personal Data Protection Policy
Please note that we may update or modify this policy from time to time in response to the law, legal requirements and legislation.
We will publish the updates and modifications on our website at www.cordlife.com
with the effective date of the changed policy.
If you have enquiries about Cordlife Group Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact us by below method: